Grupo A&E Softest offers our clients and people the opportunity to take a new step in their professional training with our program of specialized training courses in Testing.
Our instructors have extensive experience and certificates in the area of Software Quality.
ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level - Version 2.018
Duration: 32 Hours 20 Horas
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers.
- Understand concepts such as: testing process, testing approaches, principles to support testing objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests by using techniques; analyze functional and non-functional specifications, at all levels of testing.
- Run tests according to test plans, and analyze and report results.
- Write and understandable incident reports.
- Know different types of test tools and their uses; help in the selection process of the same.
- QA Consultants
- QA Leaders
- Professionals who want to gain insight into the testing process.
The Course is oriented according to the ISTQB curriculum, addressing the following topics:
- Chapter I. Fundamentals of the Testing Process
- Chapter II. Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Chapter III. Static Test
- Chapter IV - Testing Techniques
- Chapter V - Test Management
- Chapter VI. Tool Support for the Testing Process
ISQI certifications create security for professionals and businesses, as it is the leading provider of certification exams worldwide.
ISQI-certified professionals develop exceptional careers, provide high-quality structured service, show commitment to professional development, and discipline.
Ask us for more information